Gary & Cheri Dipprey
Sina & Sidney
Rock Creek Camp
201 Rock Creek Loop
Graford, Texas 76449
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
If you don't find an answer to your question, feel free to call us at (940) 779-2766.
- Is smoking allowed in the cabins?
- No, our cabins are all non-smoking. While we do allow smoking OUTSIDE only, you need to bring a container to dispose of the butts. There will be a $150.00 assesed to your bill if you smoke inside the cabin and leave your butts on the ground!
- Is there a curfew?
- There is no curfew but we do ask all our guests and residents to observe a 10:00 p.m. quiet time by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Are there grills available at the RV sites?
- No, grills are available for cabin guests only. Please bring your own.
- Can Rock Creek accommodate family reunions?
- Yes, there is a reunion building here at Rock Creek. It includes: full kitchen facilities, piano, and TV. Also included tables and chairs for up to 100 people, charcoal grill and picnic table. The building is also wheelchair accessible with a ramp.
- Is there a place to swim?
- Yes, we have a very shallow shoreline with a gentle slope and no deep hidden areas. Excellent swimming for young and old alike. Please be advised that there is no lifeguard on duty, please swim at your own risk. Texas State Law requires anyone under the age of 13 to wear a lifejacket.
- Is there a convenience store?
- We do not have a convenience store on site, there is one approx. 2 miles from the camp. However, we do have ice available on site for $3.00 for 10 lb. bag.
- What kind of fishing facilities are there?
- Part of your stay here at Rock Creek includes the use of concrete boat ramp and fish cleaning table.
- Are pets allowed?
- Yes, pets are welcome. We do have a few guidelines that must be followed:
ALL pets must be on a leash when in the camp at ALL TIMES.
There is a pet charge of $15.00 per night for pets under 20 lbs. in the cabins only.
There is no charge for pets in RVs.
DO NOT LEAVE PETS UNATTENDED IN CABIN UNLESS THEY ARE CRATED!!!
IF PETS ARE LEFT LOOSE IN CABIN, THERE WILL BE A $150.00 FEE ASSESED TO YOUR BILL.
Pets may not sleep in the cabin beds.
Please consider boarding your pet if you plan to spend all your time on the lake, we are not a kennel.
- Are the cabins wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, Cabin #3, Pop's Place, and the Lake House have ramps. Cabin #6 is also wheelchair accessible. However, please keep due to the age of our cabins we are not completely ADA compliant.
- Do you have boat rentals?
- No, you can contact the following for information on renting a boat :
The Cliffs Resort - 1-940-779-4040
Sandbar Rentals - 1-940-779-9278
Sam's Dock - 1-940-779-3737
Naylor by the Water - 940-779-3142 or 866-565-BOAT
- Are campfires allowed?
- No, campfires are not allowed within Rock Creek Camp.
- What should we bring?
- You MUST bring your own towels, in addition you might consider bringing; lawn chairs, food, dishes, pots and pans, & cooking utensils, and if you're cold natured, blankets. We now have potable (drinkable) water in the cabins.